- 28 three-star tables,
- 85 two-star tables,
- 508 one star tables.
- Two new three-star restaurants:
- Le restaurant Christophe Bacquié - Christophe Bacquié
- La Maison des Bois - Marc Veyrat
- Five new two-star restaurants:
- Au 14 Février - Masafumi Hamano
- L'Hostellerie Jérôme - Bruno Cirino
- L'Auberge du Père Bise - Jean Sulpice
- Takao Takano - Takao Takano
- Flaveur - Gaël et Mickaël Tourteaux
- 50 new one-star restaurants
- Tanguy Laviale, restaurant Garopapilles à Bordeaux
- Charles Thuillant – associate from Mi-Ra Kim, restaurant L'Essentiel in Deauville.
Michelin Guide 2018 : two FERRANDI Alumni pick up their first star
Monday 5th January, those selected for the Michelin Guide 2018 were unveiled at a ceremony hosted by Anne-Sophie PI, the host of this edition and unique triple star woman in France.
This year, 621 restaurants were rewarded, five more than at the 2017 edition:
The 2018 selection included:
We would like to congratulate our two alumni who picked up one star each