Master of Science in Hospitality Management
Training delivered FULL TIME (student status) or in EXECUTIVE (working professionals)
The MSc In Hospitality Management is designed to form demanding, committed hotel managers who are experts in professional and managerial terms, in order to be a creator and business developer.
Type of diploma
The Master of Science in Hospitality Management at FERRANDI Paris is best described by our students...
The training objectives
- Master management techniques and be capable of mobilising all the skills required for managing and developing a company in the sector.
- Become international experts in the hotel industry.
- Possess interpersonal skills appropriate to the professional environment and to the job.
- Acquire problem-solving techniques for complex situations in order to develop self-taught skills.
The educational approach
- A dual professional and managerial skills of high level, to equip you with a complete and versatile expertise, to also work on interpersonal skills and ability to learn so that you can evolve continuously throughout your course.
- To achieve this, we have built up an international professional body with professionals well-known for their expertise and teachers from the top schools, including Sciences Po Paris, ESG UQAM and La Sorbonne, ESCP Business School, Washington University...
- Change Management
- Corporate Finance in the hotel industry
- Corporate Governance and Ethics
- Finance, strategic and operational management
- Hospitality Financial Accounting
- Hotel Operations Management
- International Hospitality Business
- Managing human-digital relationships and brand value
- Marketing management
- Tourism and hospitality investment and international project development
- Asset Management
- Brand Management Strategies
- Digital Leadership
- E-marketing, E-business and Data Analytics
- Financial Management & Revenue Management
- Geopolitics and Emerging Country Trends
- Hospitality Workshops
- Lean Management in Hotel Industry
- Luxury Services Management
- Managerial Accounting in the Hospitality Industry
- Sustainability in Hospitality and Food & Beverage
- Trends in Hospitality Food & Beverage
One academic semester abroad during the 1st year in a partner university in Europe, Asia or North America
Methods and resources mobilised
- Professional project support (coaching workshops, mock interviews)
- Company visits, professional conferences
- Business Game, challenges, group projects ...
- Organization of final exams at the end of each semester and continuous assessments
- Oral thesis defense
The holder of the diploma can work in the following jobs in the hotel sector
- sales assistant,
- event manager,
- food and beverage manager,
- revenue manager,
- hospitality manager,
- general manager of a hotel,
- hotel development project manager
- and all cross-disciplinary functions applied to the hotel industry (finance, HR, marketing, communication....).
He or she may work in France or abroad.
- M1 : 13 500 euros
- 15 000 euros (for those who have completed the 1st year at FERRANDI Paris)
- 20 000 euros (for a direct entry in the 2nd year)
For ancillary fees please refer to the Recruitment Terms and Conditions 2024.
Your resume signed by FERRANDI Paris!
- The best of the hospitality and management world: FERRANDI Paris X ESCP Business School.
- A broad international outlook: internships and academic exchanges all over the world; courses available 100% in English.
- A personalized program: training delivered as a student or as an executive (working professionals), Career Center, coaching (booster center).
- A high-level teaching staff: teachers exclusively from the professional world of the sector.
- Experienced trainers and lecturers with a high level of expertise.
- A demanding training with classes of human size
- A unique network of alumni and partner hotel groups.
Updated on: 17/10/2023