Introduction to the Fundamentals of Mixology
The “Introduction to the Fundamentals” programs are designed specifically for food enthusiasts, aspiring entrepreneurs or professionals seeking to discover the fundamentals of French Gastronomy. Through these highly immersive and practical programs, participants will acquire the fundamentals of professional techniques, understand the working environment of a professional bar and master the most iconic recipes of mixology.
Type of diploma
- Acquire the basic professional techniques of mixology
- Understand the working environment of a professional bar
- Produce and present drinks
These programs are taught directly in English with a maximum of 12 participants allowing for one-on-one instruction and support.
All teaching in this program will be in English (guest chefs may speak in French with simultaneous translation). Course materials will be in English. Although knowledge of the French language is not a requirement to be admitted to the program, it is important for the internship and more generally for daily life in Paris.
- Describe the universe of bar culture
- Taste and compare differents families of aperitives
- Develop house cocktails with the elements at hand
- Use the mixology equipement to create originals cocktails by developping his creativity
- Create originals alcohol-free cocktails
- Classes run from Monday through Friday
- A general week includes 35 hours
- Demonstrations of professional skill
- Hands-on practice: students make all products themselves
2,000 Euros (Tax included)