Networks and eco-systems
The alumni network
FERRANDI Alumni unites over 10,000 of the school’s former students. Online job offers, organised events such as professional themed workshops, visits to farmers, annual galas, regular publication of articles on the latest culinary trends, places to visit, high-profile figures to follow, interviews with former students...
The association is very active! There is no shortage of ideas with numerous initiatives to federate the FERRANDI community, create networking opportunities and take the profession forward.
- FERRANDI Paris works closely with ESCP Business School and AgroParisTech, both partner graduate schools and members of the Conférence des Grandes Écoles.
- It has international academic partners in Europe, America and Asia, chosen for their high standards: Hong-Kong Polytechnic University, ESG UQAM, Washington University…
- FERRANDI Paris is a member of AACSB, the first international community to bring together higher education business schools, with which it shares thoughts, experiences and resources to guide its strategic choices and benefit from new partnership opportunities across the world.
It is also a member of EFMD, a global, not-for-profit, member-driven organisation dedicated to management development. It is recognised worldwide as an accrediting body for business schools, business school programmes and corporate universities.
A network of 14,000 companies
FERRANDI Paris heads up a network of 14,000 companies including 1,000 partners who regularly recruit numerous placement students, apprentices and graduates. It covers all sectors, with members from hospitality, catering, culinary arts, mass distribution and collective catering as well as hotel groups, clubs and restaurants in large companies and public institutions, etc.
ACCOR, ASSEMBLEE NATIONALE, BNP PARIBAS, BOUYGUES CONSTRUCTION, CARREFOUR, CIC, ELIOR, FLO, FOUR SEASONS, GEORGES V, GROUPE ALAIN DUCASSE, GROUPE BERTRAND, GROUPE LOUVRES HOTELS, HOLIDAY INN, HYATT, INTERCONTINENTAL, L’OREAL, LADUREE, LE MEURICE, LUCIEN BARRIERE, LVMH, MANDARIN ORIENTAL, MARRIOTT INTERNATIONAL, THE FRENCH MINISTRY FOR FOREIGN AFFAIRS, PLAZA ATHENEE, SODEXO, TF1…
FERRANDI Paris is a member of the following groups and committees:
- the Conférence des grandes écoles (CGE)
- the French Government’s Interdepartmental Committee of Tourism
- the Atout France Strategic Committee
- The Conférence des Formations d’Excellence du Tourisme (CFET)
- the Collège Culinaire de France
It is a partner of:
- AMFORHT, the World Association for Hospitality and Tourism Education and Training
- ICHRIE/EUROCHRIE, the Council of Hotel, Restaurant and Institutional Education
- AEHT, the European Association of Hotel and Tourism Schools
- D'EUHOFA (The International Association of Hotel, Hospitality, Culinary Arts and Tourism Schools)