Introduction to the Fundamentals of French Pastry
The “Introduction to the Fundamentals” programs are designed specifically for food enthusiasts, aspiring entrepreneurs or professionals seeking to discover the fundamentals of French Gastronomy. Through these highly immersive and practical programs, participants will acquire the fundamentals of professional techniques, understand the working environment of a professional kitchen and master the most iconic recipes of French Gastronomy.
These programs are taught directly in English with a maximum of 14 participants allowing for one-on-one instruction and support.
Type of diploma
- Acquire fundamental pastry techniques
- Produce pâtisseries and entremets
- Adapt your production skills to the professional environment
All teaching in this program will be in English (guest chefs may speak in French with simultaneous translation). Course materials will be in English. Although knowledge of the French language is not a requirement to be admitted to the program, it is important for the internship and more generally for daily life in Paris.
- Production of doughs, creams, biscuits
- Construction of entremets
- Understanding of the products and materials used in pastry
- Introduction to decorative skills
- Running a work station following health and safety rules
- Classes run from Monday through Friday
- A general week includes 35 hours
- Demonstrations and laboratory practice: students will make their own products
- Tasting and analysis of products
- Theory and applied technology
3,000 Euros (Tax included)
Get a scholarship!
How to finance your training
Please find on this page the different scholarships options in order to help you pursue your dreams and follow a program in FERRANDI Paris!