Bachelor in Culinary Arts and Entrepreneurship
This program of excellence combines managerial skills and technical expertise either in French Cuisine or in French Pastry. Following this program will unable you to pursue your passion anywhere in the world!
Type of diploma
Key figures of the Bachelor in Culinary Arts and Entrepreneruship
What do students think about the program?
In this testimony, she explains why she chose FERRANDI Paris as a school, what she loved the most about the program and what are her plans for the future.
• Define and understand the basic concepts and fundamental tools of business management.
• Use these concepts and tools to put together a coherent and socially responsible business plan.
• Master culinary fundamentals and techniques.
• Mobilize all techniques to offer new culinary creations.
• Know how to work in a team respectfully and effectively, whatever the role, by adapting your managerial posture.
• Adapt, analyze and correct operational and relational behavior according to the situation.
• Master the codes of the profession to be able to free yourself from them.
• Understand your place and responsibilities as a professional, particularly from the point of view of sustainable business development.
Content of the training (non-exhaustive list):
For your information, you will be asked to choose an option (French Cuisine or French Pastry) in addition to these courses that will be common to both options:
Culinary fundamentals, administrative and accounting management, management and stress management, marketing, English
Culinary fundamentals and creativity, sommelier, finance, entrepreneurship, law, management and HR, marketing, English
Entrepreneurial finance, management and leadership, marketing and innovation, entrepreneurship and business, business game, CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility), development of a complete business plan with real implementation in our application restaurant Le 28.
- Support in finding internships (career center)
- Theoretical courses and practical work
- Demonstrations and professional interventions
- Quizzes, role plays, challenges, group projects, personal research work
- Professional situation at the level of educational platforms, case studies
- Creation of a business plan
The diploma holder can access different positions in a restaurant: chef, pastry chef, restaurant manager, or in boutiques/networks (production manager, sales manager, director franchise) ...
He or she can work as a restaurateur operator or exercise the following professions: project manager in hotel/restaurant development/agri-food industry, culinary consultant, home chef, Event organizer.
After a few years of experience, he or she can take responsibility for one or more establishments and also integrate
the general management of a group.
Pursue your studies with a Master at FERRANDI Paris
This high-level training is aimed at students wishing to exercise key positions in the hospitality sector such as revenue manager, accommodation director, operations director and, in the medium term, general management positions within international groups or independent structures, in France or internationally.
14 500 euros per year
For additional costs, refer to the 2024 Financing and Recruitment Terms and Conditions.
Financement des études
Bachelor students have student status, and can benefit from higher education scholarships: www.crous-paris.fr
- Opening of applications: November 14th 2023
FERRANDI Paris has developed partnerships on its campuses to facilitate access to housing for its students giving access to student residences.
This program is open to Accreditation of Prior Experiential Learning (APEL) : email@example.com
Sign your resume with FERRANDI Paris!
FERRANDI Paris is the signature of recognized professionals in the world of gastronomy and hotel management, in France and internationally.
- The First Bachelor in Culinary Arts regocgnized by the State
- A personalized program: access to a career centera and trainings in small groups
- A pedagogy based on action (learn by doing)
- A high-level faculty: all teachers are from the professional world
- Human values and a rich associative life
- A unique international network of alumni
- Training oriented towards entrepreneurship (a third of alumni over the last 10 years are business owners)