- BRUCE SHERMAN, Chef and Partner, North Pond, Chicago, IL, USA1 Michelin star, Winner James Beard “Best Chef Great Lakes” Award, 2012
- CAROLINA BAZAN, Restaurant Ambrosia, Santiago, Chile, 33nd World’s Best Restaurants Latin America
- KRISTIN FREDERICK, Founder, Le Camion Qui Fume, pioneer of the food truck movement in France
- PATRICIA PETSCHENIG & REMI SOULIER, Chefs and founder, Parémi Bakery, Vienna, Austria
- SANJANA PATEL, La Folie Pâtisserie, Mumbai, India, « Pastry Queen of India », 2015
- JACEK MALARSKI, Founder, Lukullus Pastry shop, Warszawa, Poland
- HIROYUKI HONJO, Restaurant ES, Paris, France – 1 Michelin Star
- LEONARDO PAIXAO, Glouton, Belo Horizonte, Brazil
- MICHAEL ANTHONY, Executive Chef & Partner, Gramercy Tavern, New York, USA - 1 Michelin star, James Beard “Outstanding Chef” Award, 2015
- And many more...
Our Alumni are successful
Chef-owner of restaurant Ephernité, Taipei, Taiwan
"I have always been curious and fascinated by French gastronomy and desserts. It was at a crossroads of my career, in 2013, that I de-cided to take the Intensive Professional Program in French Cuisine at FERRANDI Paris, where my marvelous culinary adventure started, and where I learned all the fundamentals of French cooking. I returned to Taiwan in 2014 and opened my own restaurant “Ephernité”, based on the « farm to table » concept, using locally sourced and fresh ingredients. My training at FERRANDI Paris combined with my internship expe-rience gave me a solid set of skills and knowledge and fueled the passion on which I have built my career. "
Owner of “Des Choux et Des Idées”, Beirut, Lebanon
I chose the Intensive Professional Program in French pastry at FERRANDI Paris’ because it is mainly suitable for professionals who want to shift careers, and because this school is worldwide reputation.
The program was indeed intensive and it provided a comprehensive overview of French pastry from tartes to entre-mets to viennoiseries, in addition to ice cream and chocolate. It required a lot of effort and hard work and focused mainly on hands-on application. After the program I was given the chance to intern at a Parisian palace hotel. "
Executive pastry chef at Four Seasons Hotel, Barcelona, Spain
For Carles Codina, executive pastry chef at the brand-new Four Seasons Hotel Barcelona, the Intensive Professional Program in French Pastry at FERRANDI Paris was ‘a great opportunity to learn from the best.’ Following his internship at the Mandarin Oriental, he then went on to a series of stints at top hotels and restaurants, both in Paris and his native Spain, including the 3 Michelin-starred restaurant Sant Pau, as well as working under the 2011 World Champion of Pastry, Josep Maria Rodriguez. While his work is ‘not always easy’, he believes that hard work and motivation always pay off, leading you on to bigger and more exciting projects.
After graduating from the University of California San Diego with a Bachelor’s degree in French Literature, Eric Ngo moved to Paris in 2011 and enrolled in FERRANDI Paris’ CAP in pastry - a professional qualification aimed at career switchers, taught in French. Having received recommendations from French friends and read testimonials online, he chose FERRANDI Paris for its excellent reputation.
Pastry chef at the Trianon Palace Versailles, France, responsible for brunches and banquets
A self-professed ‘foodie by heart’, Elena Kalmykova left Russia and a career as a historian to fulfil her dream of becoming a pastry chef, joining FERRANDI Paris’ ‘Intensive Professional Program in French Pastry in February 2017.
Having undertaken 5 months’ intensive pastry training at our central Paris campus, Elena describes FERRANDI Paris as ‘one of the strongest academic institutions’, and believes the excellent practical and theoretical education she received was a great starting point for her career. The professional prospects following this program are enhanced, she says, by the network of graduates which stretches all over the world. >> Read the full article