- BRUCE SHERMAN, Chef and Partner, North Pond, Chicago, IL, USA1 Michelin star, Winner James Beard “Best Chef Great Lakes” Award, 2012
- CAROLINA BAZAN, Restaurant Ambrosia, Santiago, Chile, 33nd World’s Best Restaurants Latin America
- KRISTIN FREDERICK, Founder, Le Camion Qui Fume, pioneer of the food truck movement in France
- PATRICIA PETSCHENIG & REMI SOULIER, Chefs and founder, Parémi Bakery, Vienna, Austria
- SANJANA PATEL, La Folie Pâtisserie, Mumbai, India, « Pastry Queen of India », 2015
- JACEK MALARSKI, Founder, Lukullus Pastry shop, Warszawa, Poland
- HIROYUKI HONJO, Restaurant ES, Paris, France – 1 Michelin Star
- LEONARDO PAIXAO, Glouton, Belo Horizonte, Brazil
- MICHAEL ANTHONY, Executive Chef & Partner, Gramercy Tavern, New York, USA - 1 Michelin star, James Beard “Outstanding Chef” Award, 2015
- And many more...
Our Alumni are successful
Chef-owner of restaurant Ephernité, Taipei, Taiwan
"I have always been curious and fascinated by French gastronomy and desserts. It was at a crossroads of my career, in 2013, that I de-cided to take the Intensive Professional Program in French Cuisine at FERRANDI Paris, where my marvelous culinary adventure started, and where I learned all the fundamentals of French cooking. I returned to Taiwan in 2014 and opened my own restaurant “Ephernité”, based on the « farm to table » concept, using locally sourced and fresh ingredients. My training at FERRANDI Paris combined with my internship expe-rience gave me a solid set of skills and knowledge and fueled the passion on which I have built my career. "
Owner of “Des Choux et Des Idées”, Beirut, Lebanon
I chose the Intensive Professional Program in French pastry at FERRANDI Paris’ because it is mainly suitable for professionals who want to shift careers, and because this school is worldwide reputation.
The program was indeed intensive and it provided a comprehensive overview of French pastry from tartes to entre-mets to viennoiseries, in addition to ice cream and chocolate. It required a lot of effort and hard work and focused mainly on hands-on application. After the program I was given the chance to intern at a Parisian palace hotel. "