- Master management techniques and be capable of mobilising all the skills required for managing and developing a company in the sector.
- Become international experts in the hotel industry.
- Possess interpersonal skills appropriate to the professional environment and to the job.
- Acquire problem-solving techniques for complex situations in order to develop self-taught skills.
- A dual professional and managerial skills of high level, to equip you with a complete and versatile expertise, to also work on interpersonal skills and ability to learn so that you can evolve continuously throughout your course.
- To achieve this, we have built up an international professional body with professionals well-known for their expertise and teachers from the top schools, including Sciences Po Paris, ESG UQAM and La Sorbonne, ESCP Business School, Washington University...
- Innovative device to accompany you not only during your training, but also during the first years of your professional life!
- Professionalization Workshops, conferences coaching, mentoring with a GM custom-made courses...
- As careers in hotel management are international, MSc students will choose a geo-cultural area in Asia or North America in order to acquire a particular profile and in-depth knowledge of geopolitics, customer base, intercultural management, commercial areas...
- They will study with a world-known partner, meet professionals and attend conferences as part of a one month study trip. Ideally, the end-of-study internship should be selected with this choice in mind.
- Doing Business in North America or in Asia
- Hospitality Applied Strategy
- In partnership with ESCP Europe, FERRANDI Paris has created Hosted: Hospitality Service Tourism and Education. This initiative aims to develop specialized programs in hotel and tourism management, co-delivered by both schools. Students will be awarded a MSc from FERRANDI Paris and a certificate from ESCP Europe. Hosted is not only a faculty of experts (25 permanent professors), but also a research center aimed at producing knowledge for professionals. It is a forum that unites the academic and professional worlds.
- Close ties with the main leaders in the field: FERRANDI Paris has forged very strong links with major establishments who contributed to the program design (Accor Hotels, Four Seasons, Hyatt, InterContinental Hotels Group and Marriott International).
- Prestigious international academic partners such as The Polytechnic University of Hong Kong and Parsons, the Parisian branch of the New School located in New York.
- The commitment of FERRANDI Paris to train its students and accompany them, at the end of their training, in the search for their first job.
- The quality of the faculty from the best management schools and the professional sector.
- The international dimension of the curriculum with, in particular, a month-long workshop in Asia at the end of the first year.
- The campus of FERRANDI Paris, situated in the heart of the 6th arrondissment of the city.
- Hold a Bachelor-level Degree or equivalent
- Fluent English
Master of Science in Hospitality Management
" A PATHWAY TO THE WORLD'S BIGGEST ESTABLISHMENTS "
In partnership with
Member of AACSB
Msc Scientific Director, research Manager at the Panthéon Sorbonne University
Developed with the contribution of the world's leading hotel groups and in partnership with ESCP Business School, this Master of Science is a passport to working as a top manager in an exceptional hotel or in strategic positions to eventually become the General Manager of an establishment. FERRANDI Paris ambition is to make you a creative and charismatic leader : strategic,business developer and operation orientated. Mastering the challenges ofthe sector, you will develop a sought-after profi le : mobile, adaptable, on thelookout for new trends and societal and technological developments, with a resolutely entrepreneurial spirit!
An even closer partnership at MSc level allows students, under certain conditions, to benefit from access to the ESCP Business School Grande École Master’s and to obtain a double diploma
Compulsory internship of 20 to 24 weeks at the end of the course.
Type of diploma
The MSc In Hospitality Management is designed to form demanding, committed hotel managers who are experts in professional and managerial terms, in order to be a creator and business developer.
THE TRAINING OBJECTIVES
THE EDUCATIONAL APPROACH
We are with you throughout your career
CONTENT OF THE TRAINING PROGRAM
Students of the MSc in Hospitality Management accompany a consultancy mission for BNP Paribas on the evolution of Hospitality Management.
The training programme offers the choice of a geocultural specialisation and the choice of a vocational specialisation.
Choose one hotel market according to your career project
SPECIALITY 1 - GEO CULTURELLE / ZONE ASIE OU ZONE NORD AMÉRIQUE
SPECIALITY 2 - PROFESSIONNAL EXPERTISE
Choose one track according to your career project
The advantages of the FERRANDI Paris Master of Science:
FERRANDI Paris called on the best names in the hotel industry to design the Master of Science program : Accor Hotels, Four Seasons, Hyatt, InterContinental Hotels Group and Marriott International. They have helped develop the program, thus guaranteeing MSc students to follow a course of studies that is perfectly adapted to the needs of the industry.
Admission and timetable
APPLICATIONS ARE CLOSED FOR THE 2021-2022 ACADEMIC YEAR.
Applications for the 2022-2023 academic year will open soon: do not hesitate to contact us, should you want to show your interest in the program.
The MSc in Hospitality Management allows you to integrate strategic positions, financial, operational or commercial services, international groups, or independent hotel structures. The versatility of this training offers all the opportunities necessary to eventually attain general management positions in the hotel sector.
Steven Shapiro and Steven Goldman are two leading U.S. specialists in complex legal transactions for major global hotel groups. For the past two years, they have been working with FERRANDI Paris and their MSc student's to teach them asset management as it applies to the hotel industry. During their two-week training seminar at FERRANDI, they also involve other specialists in acquisitions, brand transfers and franchise development of hotel chains in order to enrich the knowledge of our students and to share the experience of these experts. >> Find out more about these two weeks of unique seminars by watching the video testimonial!
After my Bachelor's degree and a gap year in Australia, I decided to move towards the hotel sector for its opportunities both in France and internationally and for the variety of jobs available. Choosing the MSc FERRANDI Paris seemed natural because of the seriousness of the school and because of its reputation with major groups in the sector. It was, for me, the guarantee of quality job prospects after graduation. I particularly appreciate the international dimension of the program, in particular the one-month study seminar in Hong Kong, which is a great opportunity for all of us.
For more info
Two Master of Science in Hospitality Management students win the first edition of the Club Med Lab Competition➠