- F&B Management.
- Hospitality Management.
- Sales & Marketing.
- Finance in Operations.
- Professional Seminar in Hong Kong (4 weeks)
- Human Resources Management.
- Hospitality Management.
- Operational Excellence.
- Financial Asset Management.
- Strategic Marketing.
- FERRANDI Paris's close relationships with the key players in the sector: the School has forged very close links with top establishments which have helped to design the training program (Accor Hotels, Four Seasons, Hyatt, InterContinental Hotels Group and Marriott International).
- Prestigious international academic partners such as the Vocational Training Council in Hong Kong, and Parsons - the Paris branch of the New School situated in New York.
- FERRANDI Paris's commitment to finding internships for its students and supporting them, at the end of their training, in the search for their first job.
- The quality of the teaching staff originating from the best management schools and the professional world in this sector.
- The international dimension of the program, which includes a month-long working seminar in Asia at the end of the first year.
- The location of the FERRANDI campus at the heart of the 6th arrondissement of Paris.
Master of Science in Hospitality Management
The MSc in Hospitality Management allows holders to take up key posts and join the Financial, Operational or Sales departments of international groups or independent hotel organizations. The versatile nature of this program gives graduates all of the key skills required for eventual access to posts in the senior management of an establishment.
Full-Time program including an internship lasting at least 4 months
Type of diploma
The MSc in Hospitality Management allows students to acquire all of the competencies required to occupy top-management functions in luxury hotel establishments.
Some of the classes are taught in English
Elective courses: Business Game, Leadership, Strategy Formulation and Decision Making, Advanced Communication and Public Speaking, Making Effective Career Decisions.
Students then carry out an "Operational Management" internship lasting at least four months. Drafting of an internship report followed by a presentation to a jury consisting of professionals working in the sector (top international hospitality managers).
Elective courses: Hospitality Development, Innovation and Dynamic Management, Franchising in the Hospitality Industry, Risk Management, Public Relations.
Thesis: After completing their program of study, students produce a professional thesis based on a case study of an actual company.
Because careers in hospitality management have a strong international dimension, students on the Master program will visit Hong Kong - one of the world's most prestigious hotel markets - during a month-long study trip. During this trip, students will meet professionals working in the sector, attend conferences presented by experts, take English classes taught by the Vocational Training Council's educational institutions, and carry out a study of the Hong Kong hotel market.
Assets of the FERRANDI Paris Master of Science program:
To provide an optimal response to the needs of the hospitality industrFERRANDI Paris decided to involve Accor Hotels, Four Seasons, Hyatt, InterContinental Hotels Group and Marriott International in the design of the training program. They helped to created the content covered during the two-year course, which guarantees that Master students will follow a program that is perfectly adapted to the market's needs.
Admission and timetable
Entry level :
Holders of qualifications requiring 3 years of post-secondary education, or two years with 2 to 5 years of professional experience in the hospitality or catering sector
Applicants must be fluent in English (some of the teaching is delivered in English).
Applicants must submit the following items: the application form, a covering letter, their CV and their score obtained in a language test (TOIEC or TOEFL).
All of the practical information is set out in the admission procedures:
Opening of enrollments: 17/01/2017
Close of enrollments : 28/06/2017
The FERRANDI Master of Science in Hospitality Management is intended for students wishing to occupy key posts in the hospitality sector, such as Revenue Manager, Accommodation Director, Director of Operations and, in the medium term, senior management posts within international groups or independent organizations, in France or abroad.
“We decided to involve some of the biggest names – representing over 15,000 establishments worldwide – and top-level professionals in the sector, in the design of the program so that we can offer a program that has been optimized to meet the needs of the hospitality industry: Marketing Directors, Hotel Managers, Financial Directors, Revenue Managers, Directors of Operations, etc."