ADMISSIONS FOR THE 2021 SCHOOL YEAR ARE CLOSED
Requirements for admissions test
Admission tests for entry to Year 3 are open to applicants under 30 years of age on the 1st of January of the year of enrolment.
- The admissions test for entry to Year 3 is open to French and international candidates who have - or are expected to have - validated the following, before 30 September of the year of the test:
- 120 ECTS credits and experience in the fields of hospitality and F&B.
- A level III diploma (two-years of study) or 120 ECTS credits in the fields of hospitality and F&B.
- Enrolment is subject to passing the admissions tests and presenting the required diplomas.
- You’ll need to choose the bachelor in hospitality management
- The application form you will receive must be uploaded to our admissions portal with your supporting documents.
- You can track the progress of your application on our website.
Admissions test for entry to Year 3
All candidates fulfilling the admission criteria will be invited to the admissions test: an individual interview in English.
This online interview is aimed at assessing the applicant’s motivation, their curiosity for their chosen career, their general knowledge, and their academic level. A grade out of 20 will be awarded.
Applicants must present their test notification and proof of identity at tests. This test will take place online, following the above-mentioned timeline.
As candidates are registered for tests on a first come first served basis, you are advised to apply as early as possible.
Publication of results and confirmation of admission to Year 3
After the meeting of the judging panel, results (successful and unsuccessful candidates, waiting lists) will be made available on the dedicated FERRANDI Paris platform and a confirmation email will be sent out to you.
Non-admitted applicants cannot apply to a later session on to another campus in the same academic year.