- Offer sound, comprehensive and recognised training courses for all professions in gastronomy and hospitality management, to provide tailored solutions that meet the sector’s needs
- Accompany the transformation of the agri-food industry in the face of new consumption patterns, digitalisation, technical and regulatory developments and new managerial practices.
- Contribute to the entrepreneurial success of professionals in the catering and hospitality industry as well as those who want to perfect their skills or change career.
- Transmit the taste for excellence to our students and apprentices alongside our unique expertise combining tradition and innovation
- Foster teaching and a mindset that stimulate rigour, curiosity, audacity and the desire to innovate
- Identify and encourage talent so that each person receives, both individually and collectively, a rich and inspiring learning experience to allow them to gain confidence in their abilities and make the best choices for their career.
- Disseminate French culinary and hospitality skills, which are part of our cultural heritage, to inspire new vocational choices and raise up new talent.
- HIGH STANDARDS to fuel ambition
- CREATIVITY to challenge codes, lead initiatives and stand out
- GENEROSITY to increase confidence, the driving force for success
- CURIOSITY to monitor the sector
- RESPONSABILITY to take up the challenges of sustainable development in our professions
- NTEGRITY: all profits are reinvested in training students and apprentices in accordance with our historic mission of serving the public
Missions & Values
Train actors of renewal in gastronomy and hospitality
Defend and share our cultural heritage
Spirit and values
FERRANDI Paris offers unique training and guidance that make each of our graduates desirable candidates for companies: technically faultless, responsible, able to work in a team and implement new, creative and high-impact proposals.
Our teaching is structured around 6 key values:
FERRANDI Paris is a school that aims to develop excellence in all places and at all times
In palaces, lifestyle hotels, Michelin-star restaurants, bistronomy and food service
In high-quality cooking and accommodation
In respecting people and the environment
FERRANDI Paris is also a school that welcomes diversity
It welcomes young students from diverse backgrounds from all over the world, offering qualifications from CAP to Master’s degrees in cooking, hospitality management, service and the table arts, as well as receiving professionals aiming to perfect their skills or change career.
What matters is your passion for the demanding professions for which we provide training, your curiosity and your perseverance.