- Interactive classes by a top-level team of instructors and professionals from renowned gastronomy and hospitality companies.
- Professional culture and experience through placements and apprenticeships. The school is at the heart of a network of 14,000 companies (link to Network/ecosystem) in France and abroad.
- 4 training restaurants open to the public allow students to learn the professions of cooking, service and table arts in real-life conditions.
- Challenges to help students push their limits: apprentices, students and young entrepreneurs at FERRANDI Paris take part in competitions and win prizes: Meilleur Apprenti de France, ACCOR Take Off international challenge by the ACCOR hotel group, Ecoles Entrepreneurs challenge by the CCI Paris-Ile-de-France…
- Unique opportunities to meet the big names of the industry: La Liste, Taste of Paris, Fête de la gastronomie, Challenge culinaire du Président de la république, Les cuillères d’or, Taittinger, Bocuse d’or, Salon International de l’Alimentation (SIAL), Equip’Hôtel, events with the French Ministry of Foreign Affairs, SIRHA, Bordeaux S.O Good…
- Real-life practice to test creativity and the entrepreneurial spirit: Pop-up restaurants and a Concept Lab for the future creators of gastronomy
- Creative culinary workshops to invent new dishes in teams
- 90% of our graduates employed in companies within 6 months of graduation.
- 27% have set up their own businesses in the last 10 years.
- A serious game to learn how to manage and direct a hotel and restaurant in a fun and interactive way in a competitive environment using the CESIM Hospitality video game.
- Online classes to complement on-site teaching thanks to the Learning Management System (LMS).
- Tablets for apprentices, with the support of the Ile-de-France region, to foster their digital culture
- Culinary MOOCs created in collaboration with the platform France Université Numérique, with classes given by FERRANDI Paris instructors and renowned figures of the gastronomy sector such as Olivier Bellin, Pierre Gagnaire and Taku Sekine
FERRANDI Paris is a school of experimentation where excellence is achieved both individually and collectively in a spirit of solidarity. It will teach you to think bigger and aim higher in order to join the most prestigious companies.
A variety of experiences
Teaching that has proved its worth: