- Classes run from Monday through Friday.
- A general week includes 35 hours.
- Acquire fundamental pastry techniques
- Produce pâtisseries and entremets
- Adapt your production skills to the professional environment
- Production of doughs, creams, biscuits
- Construction of entremets
- Understanding of the products and materials used in pastry
- Introduction to decorative skills
- Running a work station following health and safety rules
- Demonstrations and laboratory practice: students will make their own products
- Tasting and analysis of products
- Theory and applied technology
- A completed application form
- A CV/ resume in English
- A photocopy of your passport
- 7th to 18th June, 2021
The “Introduction to the Fundamentals” programs are designed specifically for food enthusiasts, aspiring entrepreneurs or professionals seeking to discover the fundamentals of French Gastronomy. Through these highly immersive and practical programs, participants will acquire the fundamentals of professional techniques, understand the working environment of a professional kitchen and master the most iconic recipes of French Gastronomy.
These programs are taught directly in English with a maximum of 10 participants allowing for one-on-one instruction and support.
2 weeks (70 hours)
Type of diploma
Language of Instruction
All teaching in this program will be in English (guest chefs may speak in French with simultaneous translation). Course materials will be in English.
Although knowledge of the French language is not a requirement to be admitted to the program, it can be helpful for daily life in Paris.
Admission and timetable
To be considered for admission, you must submit :
One intakes per year: