- Classes run from Monday through Friday.
- A general week includes 35 hours.
- Master the fundamentals of chocolate work
- Produce a range of chocolates and confectionery
- Creation of commercial products and displays
- Creation of basic productions: ganache, praliné and almond paste
- Production of confectionery: pâte de fruit, nougats and caramels
- Production process and different chocolate crystallisation techniques
- Manual and mechanical dipping techniques
- Creation of commercial material and a window display
- Chocolate decorations for entremets
- Demonstrations of professional practices
- Hands-on practice: students make all products themselves
- Applied technology
- Critical analysis of productions
- A completed application form
- A CV/ resume in English
- A photocopy of your passport
- 28th June to 9th July, 2021
Introduction to the Fundamentals of Chocolate and Confectionery
The “Introduction to the Fundamentals” programs are designed specifically for food enthusiasts, aspiring entrepreneurs or professionals seeking to discover the fundamentals of French Gastronomy. Through these highly immersive and practical programs, participants will acquire the fundamentals of professional techniques, understand the working environment of a professional kitchen and master the most iconic recipes of French Gastronomy.
These programs are taught directly in English with a maximum of 10 participants allowing for one-on-one instruction and support.
2 weeks (70 hours)
Type of diploma
Language of Instruction
All teaching in this program will be in English (guest chefs may speak in French with simultaneous translation). Course materials will be in English.
Although knowledge of the French language is not a requirement to be admitted to the program, it can be helpful for daily life in Paris.
Admission and timetable
To be considered for admission, you must submit :
One intakes per year: