- Lunch at L’épi Dupin, prepared by Chef François Pasteau
- A visit to Disneyland Paris meet the management teams to discuss quality standards and supply chain management for the world’s most famous theme parks.
- A guided tour of Paris’s sweetest confectionaries, patisseries and chocolatiers.
- A visit to historic Parisian palaces and monuments
- Entrance to the famous Musée d’Orsay – home to world famous works of fine art
- A picnic lunch under the Eiffel Tower
- Wrap up with a dinner cruise on the Seine river
- A visit and presentation at the world-famous Château Smith Haut Lafitte
- A visit to the UNESCO world heritage site of Saint-Émilion
- Lunch in Saint-Émilion
- A stroll around the famous ‘Dune du Pilat’ on the Atlantic coast
- A visit to the oyster and white wine bars on the famous Arcachon Bay
- Dinner alongside the Garonne River finishing with Bastille Day fireworks!
Premium Summer School: corporate and cultural visits
Publication date - 19/01/2018
Much more than just business courses, our programme is designed to be an immersive experience, featuring extraordinary business trips and cultural activities - entirely included in the tuition fees!
All of the visits and activities have been carefully chosen to showcase France’s unique culture and appreciation for the exquisite.
Below is a tentative list of the activities planned for this year's programme*:
Week 1 – Paris, France (July 2 – 7):
Week 2 – Bordeaux, France (July 8-14):