- A certificate showing current registration at your home university
- Your Valid Passport
- Proof of travel/health insurance
- (Optional) TOEIC / TOEFL scores
- No Accommodation included: € 3,600 pp
- Twin Room Accommodation & Breakfast included : € 4,200 pp
- Single Room Accommodation & Breakfast included : € 4,900 pp
- Application Fees
- Access to all course lectures & course materials
- Access and transportation to all social and/or business trips
- 2 welcome breakfasts, 4 lunches and 2 dinners
- Public transportation passes in Paris and Bordeaux
- High-speed rail (TGV) transportation from Paris to Bordeaux
- Certificate of completion and official transcripts
- Transfer of Credits
- Accommodation (if not selected)
- Visa (if required)
- Meals not expressly mentioned
- Personal expenses
- Travel/Health insurance
Premium Summer School: Admission an tuition fees
Ready to apply?
Connect to join.kedgebs.com (KEDGE Business School's online application platform)
First, you’ll be asked to complete your personal profile (which you can save and return to at any time). Then select the Kedge programme(s) to which you wish to apply: “Premium Summer School – Kedge & FERRANDI Paris”.
It is possible to complete the application in several steps, and the entire process takes only 15 minutes if everything is prepared in advance.
Please note that in order to fully complete your application, you will need to upload scanned copies of the following
We'll get back to you ASAP!
For any question please do not hesitate to contact us at : Shortfirstname.lastname@example.org
A €100 deposit is required to hold your place in the summer school programme
Students nominated by Kedge partner institutions as summer exchange students should speak with their academic advisor to discuss special conditions or contact email@example.com.
Tuition fees include
Tuition fees do not include