- a comprehensive experience in two culinary fields, to give you a well-rounded profile for your future endeavors
- a comprehensive experience from beginner to advanced level, to ensure that you are ready to jump into the industry, in an existing business or in your own.
- Language: English (C2).
- French is also taught to those who obtain below a B2 level.
- 14 months, including 2 internships (8 weeks + 12 weeks)
- Intakes in September and February
- Tuition : 33,250 Euros
- 12 months, including 2 internships (8 weeks + 12 weeks)
- Intakes in September
- Tuition : 34,900 Euros
New! Combined Tracks
FERRANDI Paris is now offering interested candidates the opportunity to optimize their culinary training by combining programs and disciplines !
Our new combined tracks provide you with either :
They also make sense financially with a 5% discount on tuition !
Combined Professional Tracks
Becoming an accomplished chef or running a food-related business requires a comprehensive skill set. Combine French Cuisine and French Pastry to boost your employability and open a multitude of opportunities ! Or if baking is your passion, combine French Pastry and French Bread Baking to launch your dream business !
Intensive Professional Program in French Pastry + Intensive Professional Program in French Bread Baking
Mastering the fine art of French Cuisine or French Pastry is a long-term project.
Prepare yourself for your new career by choosing a 12 month experience focused on the field you are passionate about.