- Preparing meringue, coloring meringue, piping and baking the shells
- Making fillings : ganache ; coloring and flavorings
- Assembling macarons
- Buffet presentations
- preparing different macaron flavors and understanding the specificities of each type (chocolate, fruit-based, flavor combinations…)
- commented tastings
- tools and aprons for this course will be provided (participants may bring their own tools and uniforms)
- 8 AM – 4 PM each day
- lunch is included
- lockers will be provided to store belongings
- recipe booklet provided
- a certificate will be awarded upon completion of the training
- course taught in English
Introduction to the Macaron (course for beginners)
If you have never tried to make a macaron and are intrigued by these colorful, deceivingly simple delicacies
that are becoming available fom Paris to New York to Tokyo, join this class to understand the basics behind preparing a good macaron.
No dates available
Each day will involve :
Who is this course for?
No previous experience or training required for this course ; this course can be followed by the "Advanced French Macaron" course.
Taught in English