- Become an international expert in the hotelier sector.
- Acquire interpersonal skills relevant to their professional environment and their jobs
- Master techniques for resolving complex problems to develop skills independently.
- Business model in hospitality
- Hospitality and innovation
- Hospitality strategic management
- Asset management
- Revenue management
- Uniform System of Account in Hospitality
- Managerial accounting
- F&B management
- Hospitality management
- Lean management
- Multicutural talent management
- Leadership & RSE
- Consultancy project
- Thesis & internship
- The first term dedicated to mastering the fundamental management skills (8 weeks).
- The second term « Hospitality Management Fall » (12 weeks).
During this term, students will go on a month-long educational trip to Hong Kong, meeting professionals in their field and following course modules at “The Hong Kong Polytechnic University”.
- The third term « Hospitality Management Spring » (12 weeks)
- The fourth term « Hospitality Management Internship » (24 weeks)
- In partnership with ESCP Europe, FERRANDI Paris has created Hosted: Hospitality Service Tourism and Education. This initiative aims to develop specialized programs in hotel and tourism management, co-delivered by both schools. Students will be awarded a MSc from FERRANDI Paris and a certificate from ESCP Europe. Hosted is not only a faculty of experts (25 permanent professors), but also a research center aimed at producing knowledge for professionals. It is a forum that unites the academic and professional worlds.
- Close ties with the main leaders in the field: FERRANDI Paris has forged very strong links with major establishments who contributed to the program design (Accor Hotels, Four Seasons, Hyatt, InterContinental Hotels Group and Marriott International).
- Prestigious international academic partners such as The Polytechnic University of Hong Kong and Parsons, the Parisian branch of the New School located in New York.
- The commitment of FERRANDI Paris to train its students and accompany them, at the end of their training, in the search for their first job.
- The quality of the faculty from the best management schools and the professional sector.
- The international dimension of the curriculum with, in particular, a month-long workshop in Asia at the end of the first year.
- The campus of FERRANDI Paris, situated in the heart of the 6th arrondissment of the city.
- Hold a Bachelor-level Degree or equivalent
- Fluent English
- ESCP Europe
- The Polytechnic University of Hong Kong
- Four Seasons
- InterContinental Hotels Group
- Marriott International
Since September 2018, students completing the Master of Science Hotel Management are awarded
FERRANDI Paris Diploma & and a Certificate from ESCP Europe Business School
Scientific Directorof MSc: Jean-Michel CHAPUIS, Associate Professor at University of Paris
Developed with the contribution of the world's leading hotel groups and in partnership with ESCP Business School, this Master of Science is a passport to working as a top manager in an exceptional hotel or in strategic positions to eventually become the General Manager of an establishment. FERRANDI Paris ambition is to make you a creative and charismatic leader : strategic, business developer and operation orientated. Mastering the challenges of the sector, you will develop a sought-after profi le : mobile, adaptable, on the lookout for new trends and societal and technological developments, with a resolutely entrepreneurial spirit!
Full-time training with a 6 month internship (24 weeks).
Type of diploma
Students can choose between two course formats
• Taught exclusively in English
• Bilingual (French/English)
Master the management skills and other skills needed to run a hotel business.
Contents of the Training Program : 4 teaching units
Performance management or Business management ou Performing
Management and leadership
The course is divided into 4 different parts:
The advantages of the FERRANDI Paris Master of Science:
FERRANDI Paris called on the best names in the hotel industry to design the Master of Science program : Accor Hotels, Four Seasons, Hyatt, InterContinental Hotels Group and Marriott International. They have helped develop the program, thus guaranteeing MSc students to follow a course of studies that is perfectly adapted to the needs of the industry.
Admission and timetable
Entry level :
Candidates must provide the following: a completed application form, a motivation statement, a CV and language test scores (TOIEC, TOEFL,).
We received a lot of applications from candidates who are willing to join our MSc Hotel Management next September: we really want to satisfy all interesting profiles, those who want to pursue their curriculum from a hotel school and also those, with a more "generalist" profile who have a professional project linked to our industry. This is why we open for the next session an additional class, and offer new recruitment sessions: do not hesitate to apply as soon as possible to be part of our adventure!
The MSc Hotel Management allows you to integrate strategic positions, financial, operational or commercial services, international groups, or independent hotel structures. The versatility of this training offers all the opportunities necessary to eventually attain general management positions in the hotel sector.
Steven Shapiro and Steven Goldman are two leading U.S. specialists in complex legal transactions for major global hotel groups. For the past two years, they have been working with FERRANDI Paris and their MSc student's to teach them asset management as it applies to the hotel industry. During their two-week training seminar at FERRANDI, they also involve other specialists in acquisitions, brand transfers and franchise development of hotel chains in order to enrich the knowledge of our students and to share the experience of these experts. >> Find out more about these two weeks of unique seminars by watching the video testimonial!
After my Bachelor's degree and a gap year in Australia, I decided to move towards the hotel sector for its opportunities both in France and internationally and for the variety of jobs available. Choosing the MSc FERRANDI Paris seemed natural because of the seriousness of the school and because of its reputation with major groups in the sector. It was, for me, the guarantee of quality job prospects after graduation. I particularly appreciate the international dimension of the program, in particular the one-month study seminar in Hong Kong, which is a great opportunity for all of us.