- In English
- Bilingual French/English
- Become an international expert in the hotelier sector.
- Acquire interpersonal skills relevant to their professional environment and their jobs
- Master techniques for resolving complex problems to develop skills independently.
- Business model in hospitality
- Hospitality and innovation
- Hospitality strategic management
- Asset management
- Revenue management
- E distribution
- Uniform System of Account in Hospitality
- Managerial accounting
- F&B management
- Hospitality management
- Lean management
- Multicutural talent management
- Leadership & RSE
- Consultancy project
- Thesis & internship
- The first term dedicated to mastering the fundamental management skills (8 weeks).
- The second term « Hospitality Management Fall » (12 weeks).
During this term, students will go on a month-long educational trip to Hong Kong, meeting professionals in their field and following course modules at “The Hong Kong Polytechnic University”.
- The third term « Hospitality Management Spring » (12 weeks)
- The fourth term « Hospitality Management Internship » (24 weeks)
- In partnership with ESCP Europe, Ferrandi Paris has created Hosted: Hospitality Service Tourism and Education. This initiative aims to develop specialized programs in hotel and tourism management, co-delivered by both schools. Students will be awarded a MSc from FERRANDI Paris and a certificate from ESCP Europe. Hosted is not only a faculty of experts (25 permanent professors), but also a research center aimed at producing knowledge for professionals. It is a forum that unites the academic and professional worlds.
- Close ties with the main leaders in the field: FERRANDI Paris has forged very strong links with major establishments who contributed to the program design (Accor Hotels, Four Seasons, Hyatt, InterContinental Hotels Group and Marriott International).
- Prestigious international academic partners such as The Polytechnic University of Hong Kong and Parsons, the Parisian branch of the New School located in New York.
- The commitment of FERRANDI Paris to train its students and accompany them, at the end of their training, in the search for their first job.
- The quality of the faculty from the best management schools and the professional sector.
- The international dimension of the curriculum with, in particular, a month-long workshop in Asia at the end of the first year.
- The campus of FERRANDI Paris, situated in the heart of the 6th arrondissment of the city.
- Hold a Bachelor-level Degree or equivalent
- Fluent English
- April 16, 2019
- April 29, 2019
- May 9, 2019
- May 21, 2019
- June 12, 2019,
- June 20 2019
- ESCP Europe
- The Polytechnic University of Hong Kong
- Four Seasons
- InterContinental Hotels Group
- Marriott International
Since September 2018, students completing the Master of Science Hotel Management are awarded
FERRANDI Paris Diploma & and a Certificate from ESCP Europe Business School
Scientific Directorof MSc: Jean-Michel CHAPUIS, Associate Professor at University of Paris
Full-time training with a 6 month internship (24 weeks).
Type of diploma
The course is available in 2 different formats, either:
Master the management skills and other competencies needed to run a hotel business.
Contents of the Training Program : 4 teaching units
Performance management or Business management ou Performing
Management and leadership
The course is divided into 4 different parts:
The advantages of the FERRANDI Paris Master of Science:
FERRANDI Paris called on the best names in the hotel industry to design the Master of Science program : Accor Hotels, Four Seasons, Hyatt, InterContinental Hotels Group and Marriott International. They have helped develop the program, thus guaranteeing MSc students to follow a course of studies that is perfectly adapted to the needs of the industry.
Admission and timetable
Entry level :
Candidates must provide the following: a completed application form, a motivation statement, a CV and language test scores (TOIEC, TOEFL,)
Calendar of selection tests :
Faced with a growing demand from professionals for students having taken the MSc Hotel management program, FERRANDI Paris is happy to extend its recruitment campaign and offer an additional training program session for new candidates. We are especially looking for profiles attracted to the North American hotel industry - do not hesitate to fill in your application form as soon as possible!
The MSc Hotel Management allows you to integrate strategic positions, financial, operational or commercial services, international groups, or independent hotel structures. The versatility of this training offers all the opportunities necessary to eventually attain general management positions in the hotel sector.
After my Bachelor's degree and a gap year in Australia, I decided to move towards the hotel sector for its opportunities both in France and internationally and for the variety of jobs available. Choosing the MSc FERRANDI Paris seemed natural because of the seriousness of the school and because of its reputation with major groups in the sector. It was, for me, the guarantee of quality job prospects after graduation. I particularly appreciate the international dimension of the program, in particular the one-month study seminar in Hong Kong, which is a great opportunity for all of us.