- Terrines: coarse forcemeats, hot and cold emulsions, aspics.
- Products in casings: sausages (black and white boudin, smoked, herbed, breakfast...)
- Confit products: rillettes, confit
- Hands-on classes in a production kitchen
- Tastings of the products produced
- Chef demonstration
- Producing and presenting a buffet
- Course in French, with simutaneous English translation
- Participants must bring their personal uniform and professional equipment
- Printed documents of recipes
- FERRANDI certificate upon completion
French charcuterie is the result of a long tradition. Covering a wide variety of french charcuterie products, you will learn the techniques to create a delightful array of fine delicacies as cured meats, pâtés or sausages.
Who is this course for?
Professionals and students in field of gastronomy, looking for traditional French charcuterie techniques.
NO LONGER AVAILABLE
2 200 Euros