- 2,300 students from NVQ to Master II including 1,400 apprentices
- 2,000 adults for in-service and career change training
- Gastronomy (catering, culinary arts, baking, pastry cooking)
- Food & Beverage and Hospitality Management
- Courses leading to diplomas and training for career change (NVQ)
- Short courses for professionals seeking to perfect particular skills
- Intensive Professional Programme in French Cuisine
- Intensive Professional Programme in French Pastry
- Intensive Professional Programme in French Bread Baking
Ferrandi Paris : a taste for excellence
|Founded in 1920, FERRANDI Paris offers a unique range of courses that prepare students for careers in gastronomy and hospitality management.|
The school of excellence and know-how.
Recognised for its innovative approach and the quality of its teaching staff, every year 2,300 French and overseas students and 2,000 adults come to FERRANDI to perfect their skills. Its graduates go on to successful careers in renowned establishments or run their own businesses.
Full-time education: NVQ to Master II
Courses in France aimed at overseas students:
Three eleven-month programmes, taught in English, with more than 30 nationalities represented.
Courses for private individuals and cookery workshops for companies (seminars, team building…)