- Exercises in real-life situations in kitchens and training restaurants;
- Learners' participation in professional events staged by the School which allow them to interface with leading experts in the sector.
- Diversified and highly motivating classes, based on case studies revolving around open and carefully structured scenarios in which the lecturer seeks to promote interactions between students.
- Acquisition of skills that can be easily transposed to meet the requirements of professional realities, with:
- Internships and apprenticeships in the most highly renowned companies, in France and abroad;
- Establishment of "pop-up" restaurants and catering concepts that allow students to experience real-life team supervision and business management situations.
The FERRANDI approach to education
Educational methods enriched by the professional sector
The FERRANDI Paris approach to education is based on the school’s outstanding staff and links with well-known enterprises working in the gastronomy and hospitality sectors, which guarantee that its training programs meet all of the industry's needs.
By establishing partnerships with renowned companies (Samsung, Les Moulins Soufflet, Groupe FLO, BNP CARDIF Paribas, Accorhotels, HYATT, Intercontinental, Marriott, etc.) and by developing customized training programs (Elior, Sodexo, Pomona, etc.), FERRANDI Paris has positioned itself at the heart of the business and entrepreneurial world.
The School offers all its learners the opportunity to follow the same three-pronged approach to training: affirmation of a managerial and entrepreneurial mentality, development of creativity and acquisition of very high-level technical proficiency.
Action-based training – the heart of our educational approach:
In all of the School's training programs, action-based educational methods facilitate the learners' acquisition of the knowledge and expertise required to practice their profession. This action-based training is a major asset to all our programs and is a powerful lever in attracting apprentices and students to Ferrandi.
This educational method is employed throughout the training programs:
Realistic training situations to show the practical applications of the concepts covered, via: