Vegetables by FERRANDI Paris
Vegetables by FERRANDI Paris: discover all the essential basics for cooking vegetables
Chisel, grind, clean mushrooms, dice, turn an artichoke..
- More than 45 techniques explained to master the preparation, cutting and cooking of vegetables.
- 150 step-by-step instructions.
All the technical and gourmet know-how around vegetables
- Salty cheesecake with multicolored tomatoes ;
- Endive and ham soufflé ;
- Kohlrabi tajine with dried fruits ;
- Pont-Neuf apples and piquillo ketchup
Prepare more than 80 simple, sophisticated or essential recipes to liven up your meals and delight your friends and family.
Discover the video presentation