Why choose FERRANDI Paris' International Programs
Joining an International Program at FERRANDI Paris means becoming part of a diverse group of participants of over 25 different nationalities, united by the desire to master French techniques and recipes, and to acquire valuable professional experience in France.
FERRANDI Paris’ international programs, whether you are an amateur, career-switcher or experienced professional, offer a unique educational opportunity and a stepping-stone into the world of French gastronomy.
HIGHLIGHTS OF OUR PROGRAMS
- Prestige: world-renowned culinary school, the largest in Europe, with 4 campuses around France and 2500 students from vocational courses to Masters’ degrees.
- Strong practical focus: 70% hands-on practice, with an intensive approach allowing students to learn many recipes and techniques in a short time.
- Professional immersion training: students work both independently and in groups in realistic professional scenarios, preparing them for their future careers in the culinary industry.
- Supportive environment: classes delivered directly in English by our bilingual chef-instructors to small groups of 12 students, for a comfortable teaching experience.
- Exciting month internship opportunities for our Intensive and Advanced Students: in top hotels, boutiques, palaces and Michelin-starred restaurants, thanks to our network of over 800 industry contacts.
- Input from renowned guest chefs: MOF and Michelin-starred chefs give demonstrations, share industry tips and tricks, allowing students to experience a variety of styles and find their own culinary identity.
- Diverse environment: chef-instructors with professional experience in top international establishments, and students of 30 different nationalities, united by a passion for gastronomy.
Intensive Professional Programs
Advanced Professional Programs
Introduction to the Fundamentals
BRAND NEW CAMPUS IN DIJON
Right in the heart of the Cité Internationale Centre for Gastronomy and Wine, the brand-new 750sqm campus is nestled in Burgundy, one of the two regions in France with the most sites & properties listed on the UNESCO World Heritage list. The Cité offers exhibition spaces, a wine bar, restaurants, shops, as well as a gourmet bookshop. Students will be able to train in French Pastry and French Cuisine and to enjoy the privilege of being close to many vineyards and only 1h40 away from Paris!