- Basic culinary techniques
- Advanced culinary techniques
- Specialty and regional cuisines
- Pastry basics, techniques and recipes
- Bread baking
- Product knowledge
- Catering and presentation skills for events and occasions
- Organisation of the professional kitchen, food hygiene and conservation
- Wine and food pairing, oenology
- French food culture
- Service and hospitality “à la française”
If you are looking for a personalized course to upgrade skills, to introduce new techniques and recipes, to master a specific topic or technique, FERRANDI Paris can develop a program that corresponds to your needs. Customized Courses cater to groups with a minimum of 6 participants. Courses can be given on our site in Paris or on yours.
Training for professionals
FERRANDI trains professional cooks, pastry chefs, bakers and caterers in basic to advanced culinary techniques, traditional French cuisine and regional specialties and the latest trends in contemporary cooking.
Our trainers and training managers will work closely with you to make sure that the program delivered meets your specific needs and requirements.
FERRANDI can help you develop your staff’s expertise in:
Programs can include visits to specialty shops and markets, French regions known for specific products, vineyards or Champagne caves etc. to illustrate program themes.
Consult us with an outline of your needs to receive a detailed program proposal and quote