- Mackerel with Green Gooseberry
- Asparagus, Parmesan Sable, St Jacques Carpaccio
- Provencal Pork Cheek with 2 colored Gnocchis
- Extra fesh eggs with mushroom toast and bacon emulsion
- Chocolate Raspberry Pie Sablee
- participants should bring toolkits including : knives, cooking utensils … (contact us for details)
- 8 participants maximum
- participants are expected to bring chef whites (jacket, pants, shoes, head covering)
- aprons and dishtowels will be provided
- 8 AM – 4 PM each day
- lockers will be provided to store belongings
- recipe booklet provided
- a certificate will be awarded upon completion of the training
- course taught in English
Discover this trend in French cooking which takes traditional bistro fare and reasonably priced ingredients and gives them a modern twist, either through presentation or through the use of innovative ingredients or techniques or a combination of both.
May 28th to June 1st, 2018 (5 days, 35 hours)
5 course menus will be produced during the week, to illustrate the bistronomic theme and to work on techniques and cooking methods. The menus will be commented over lunch by the chef-instructor.
Who is this course for ?
Individuals with cooking experience or training