- New dates coming soon
- visits to Parisian markets and purchase of fresh, seasonal ingredients
- development of a 4 course menu based on purchases
- commented tasting of menus produced
- Friday 25th - visit of Rungis market with the Chef (visit starts at 3.00am) followed by breakfast at Rungis restaurant .
- participants should bring toolkits including : knives, cooking utensils … (contact us for details)
- participants are expected to bring chef whites (jacket, pants, shoes, head covering)
- aprons and dishtowels will be provided
- 8 AM – 4 PM (on the first three days)
- lockers will be provided to store belongings
- recipe booklet provided
- a certificate will be awarded upon completion of the training
Cooking from the Market
Explore seasonality and developing recipes from what is available at the market during this course which will draw on participants’ experience and creativity.
Who is this course for?
Experienced cooks who have their own business, individuals with formal training and/or experience
1 600 €