- Consultation and free publication of job, apprenticeship and internship offers and the opportunity to apply online
- Registration in the School's Alumni Directory and the opportunity to contact other members of the network wherever they work
- Free subscription to the association's e-newsletter, with the regular publication of new culinary trends, places to discover, personalities to follow and interviews with our former students...
- Organization of events allowing for reunions, such as our annual gala evening, themed professional workshops, producers' visits, etc.
- Posting of job, apprenticeship and internship offers
The alumni network of FERRANDI
FERRANDI Alumni – the association of former students of FERRANDI Paris – unites alumni in the gastronomy and food professions: cooking, table arts, butchery, bread baking, pastry making, delicatessen, fish and catering trades. Chaired by François Pasteau of the Restaurateur 2 Class of 1988 at ESCF, and owner of L'Epi Dupin restaurant and L'Epi Malin shop in Paris, the association ensures the continuity of links among alumni and facilitates professional interactions among them.
FERRANDI Alumni offers a series of services reserved for FERRANDI Paris alumni and companies on:
A range of services for alumni:
Services offered to companies and recruiters: