- Create sophisticated and modern tarts and entremets
- Make many types of doughs : brisées, feuilletées, sablées, briochées…
- Products used as filling: seasonal fruits, dry fruits, chocolate, caramel
- Techniques of productions
- Finishings and decorations
- Participants should bring toolkits including : pastry tips, whisks, spatulas
- Participants are expected to bring chef whites (jacket, pants, shoes, head covering)
- aprons and dishtowels will be provided
- 8 AM – 4 PM each day
- lunch is included
- lockers will be provided to store belongings
- recipe booklet provided
- a certificate will be awarded upon completion of the training
Advanced Tarts and entremets with Pastry World Champion Bastien Girard
This training is designed for people who have a solid previous experience in the pastry field.
The art of making Tarts: You will learn how to make tender crusts for all types of tarts with three classic French pastry dough: pâte brisée, pâte sucrée and pâte sablée, observing how flour, fat, sugar and liquid impact the quality of your final product.
Who is this course for ?
2 200 €