- A completed application form
- 2 recommendation letters
If you have culinary experience, we would like to see recommendations from the field.
If you have no previous culinary experience, professional recommendations from your field of work are acceptable.
If you have just graduated from high school or college and have no professional experience, academic references are acceptable.
We do not accept recommendations from family members, friends, co-workers.
Recommendation letters must be on company letterhead, in English or in French, signed by the referee and include his/her contact information or attached business card.
Recommendation letters should dated within the last 12 months.
- An essay explaining the candidate’s motivations for applying to the Intensive Professional Program, his/her career intentions in the culinary field, his/her previous culinary experience, and why he/she has chosen to apply to FERRANDI - in English
- A CV/resumé - in English
- A copy of the latest diploma or degree obtained (with English translation)
- Transcripts (grade sheets) corresponding to latest diploma obtained
- Photocopy of your passport
- 1 passport photo
- A non-refundable 150 Euros application fee (by credit card, wire transfer or international bank check)
Admissions and how to apply
Application requirements for the Intensive Professional Programs in English are as follows:
Please send one email with all of these documents, ensuring that they are all in a PDF format.
The application fee can be paid by bank check, personal check (on a French bank account), bank transfer (contact us for our bank details) or by credit card online
Applications may be e-mailed to email@example.com.
Candidates will be informed of the admission decision in a timely manner, usually within 3 to 4 weeks of receipt of the application, by e-mail and/or regular mail.
Applications will be reviewed by an admissions committee composed of program staff and instructors. Selected candidates will be invited to interview via Skype.