- Bernard Leprince Chef MOF - Taittinger 1995
- Pascal Grière Senate Chief
- Amandine Chaignot Rosewood hotel London
- Lars van Galen Larnsnik, 1 star Michelin Netherlands
- Jean Paul Bostoen MOF 2011 - Taittinger 2004, the Auberge l'Ill - 3 Michelin Stars Alsace
- Bruno Verjus Chef at Table Restaurant - 1 Michelin Star
- Pierre Orsi MOF Chef of the restaurant Pierre Orsy Lyon
- Michel Roux Le Gavroche London - 2 Michelin stars
- Stephane Decotterd Brent Bridge Switzerland - 2 Michelin Stars
- H Horita Eat All Tokyo - 1 Michelin Star
- Jonathan Zandbergen Restaurant Merlet Netherlands - 1 Michelin star
- Christophe Schmitt Restaurant Lagoon Island - 1 Michelin Star
- Eric Briffard MOF - Chef and Director of Le Cordon Bleu School
- The Taittinger Award 2018 was won by Japanese chef Kenichiro Sekiya from Atelier Robuchon in Tokyo.
- The second place went to Anthony Maillet working at the restaurant Le Floris in Geneva.
- Finally, Tom Scade from the Ritz London won third place.
Taittinger Competition 2018: 52nd Culinary Award - International final in FERRANDI Paris
On Monday November 19th 2018, the 52nd edition of the international final of the contest Taittinger took place at FERRANDI Paris’ trainee restaurant "Le Premier", under the guidance of Jean Paul Bostoen MOF 2011, Taittinger 2004 practicing at the Auberge l'Ill at l'Illhaeusern, 3 Michelin stars.
The aim of this competition is to defend and promote the principles of French haute cuisine at an international level. With the diversity of the candidates who participate, the contest is enriched each year with multiple culinary and cultural influences.
Six candidates, from all over the world, had to present a first dish around the egg and a second dish inspired by the sole turban accompanied by an artichoke filling.
Each of them was helped by a student from the school's baccalaureate.
The candidates had to convince a demanding jury in the kitchen, including:
And a tasting panel including:
The results of the competition were published the same evening at the Hotel Lutetia reception in Paris