- Quentin Giroud, Aspic,, Paris
- Flora Le Pape, alongside Clément Guillemot, Choko Ona Espelette
- Enzo Scaramuzzino, Restaurant Anne, Paris
- Kelly Rangama, Le Faham by Kelly Rangama, Paris
- Eric Trochon, Le Solstice, Paris
- Jess Yang, alongside Chef Robert Compagnon, Le Rigmarole, Paris
- Christopher Coutanceau in La Rochelle
- Kei Kobayashi in Paris, whose company director Louis-Marie Robert is a FERRANDI graduate.
- L’Oustau de Baumanière in Baux-de-Provence.
Six FERRANDI Paris graduates recognized in the Michelin Guide 2020
The restaurants selected by the 2020 Michelin Guide were revealed on the 27th January during the Star Ceremony at the Pavillon Ledoyen in Paris. Once again, FERRANDI Paris sponsored this prestigious event.
The 2020 guide includes 628 starred restaurants, of which 63 new.
- 49 new restaurants given 1 star
Special congratulations are in order for 6 of our former students, whose restaurants are among the 49 awarded one star by the 2020 Michelin Guide:
- 11 new restaurants given 2 stars
- 3 new restaurants given 3 stars :