PEDAGOGICAL PROJECT FOCUSING ON “NEGOTIATION” IN ASSOCIATION WITH THE CHARLES DE FOUCAULD HIGH SCHOOL
As part of a pedagogical project, trainees from Bac Professional Marketing and Catering Services met students from BTS Negotiation and Digitization of Customer Relations of the Charles de Foucauld High school to enact scenarios of commercial negotiation supervised by their teachers, Céline NASUTION and Agnès ARNAUD.
Students were put in a negotiation situation, with a wine salesman and a restaurant manager.
This work situation has allowed each student to apply the rules that must be respected during a commercial negotiation:
• The image given on arrival
• The posture at the table, around a drink, a meal
• Professional language
• The requirements of a negotiation (knowledge of the trade)
• The deadline to respect
Under the watchful eye of their teachers and Madame BOULANGER, commercial manager of Laplace, the young people lent themselves to the game of commercial negotiations.
The objective of this scenario:
• For the high school students – to work on customer relations with a restaurant manager, on a negotiation around the products of gastronomy, taking into account the posture and the importance of professional skills according to the environment.
• For apprentices in the FERRANDI second year vocational baccalaureate program – take a position of room manager or responsible for the wine list in a financial negotiation.
The students of FERRANDI Paris and the Charles de Foucauld high school were delighted by this educational initiative put in place by their teachers.
A taste of their future professional careers!