- Marcelo di Giacomo - Chief Owner of Virtus, Paris
- Soledad Nardelli - Chef of Club Tapiz restaurant, Mendoza
- Walter Leal - Chef from the province of Jujeño. In 2015, he received the first "Marca País Argentina", award honoring his work to promote Argentine cuisine in the world.
- Dario Gualtieri – Chef/ owner of Gualtieri Bistro, Buenos Aires
- Diego Jacquet – Chef/owner of Zoilo restaurant in London, boCHINche and The Butcher's Wife in Singapore.
- Juliana Carrique - Sommelier at 108, in Copenhagen
- Valeria Mortara - Sommelier Manager of the Faena Hotel, Miami
- Presentation of products like spices, dried herbs, pulses and potatoes of all kinds.
- Presentation of their traditional culture, life in their country according to the different regions and climatic conditions.
- Demonstration by the Argentinian chefs of three typical recipes (las empanadas, the chipa, el tulpo) and a hot drink (the bebida de algarroba)
- Presentation of Argentinian wines according to each of the dishes.
- Tasting of products and preparations by the chefs
- Our participants making their own empanadas
- to be part of a methodical, research and development process;
- to identify European and international influences in French cuisine and the arts of the table;
- to identify the various creative approaches applied to the profession;
- to meet professionals working in popular restaurants, with international influences.
Masterclass Cocina Argentina at FERRANDI Paris
On 26th September 25 of our participants from FERRANDI Paris BAC PRO Marketing and Food Services and BAC Pro Cuisine, and their teachers Céline Nasution and Nicolas Cheronnet, took part in a masterclass on cooking and Argentinean products conducted by Argentinian chefs and sommeliers as part of COMILONA 2018 festival.
The masterclass included:
The educational objectives of this masterclass were notably to enable students to:
This masterclass allowed students to be part of the research and development process in a creative project and to discuss with expert chefs.