- Jean-Baptise Lemoyne, Secretary of State to the Minister of Europe and Foreign Affairs,
- Philippe Faure, Chairman of the Board of Directors of Atout France and founder of "La Liste",
- Bruno de Monte, Director of FERRANDI Paris,
- Christian Mantei, General Director of Atout France,
- Pierre Sanner Director of the French Mission of Heritage and Cultures,
- Vianney Lecocq member of the Académie Culinaire de France, MasterChef of France, teacher in cooking at FERRANDI Paris
- Jean Claude Ribaut former gastronomic columnist in Le Monde.
- The first place was won by Mohamed Saidini who was assisted in the kitchen by his clerk Solène Gautier raises at FERRANDI Paris in CAP POST - BAC Cuisine. Originally from Tunisia and employed at Bizerta Resort Bizerte, he won the competition with his quails stuffed with veal tongue and accompanied by a lemon sauce.
- The second place was awarded to Xu Yan Qin, from China and deputy head of the French Embassy in Beijing, thanks to his Paris-Beijing-Chengdu-Guanxi-Brest.
- Finally, Max van Triel, a native of Germany and chef at the Schwarzwaldstube Baiersbronn, won 3rd place with his two-course Bresse chicken dishes.
International Competition Atout France 2018 In FERRANDI Paris
On Monday November 5th 2018 the first edition of the International Competition Atout France took place at FERRANDI Paris’ trainee restaurant "Le Premier under the guidance of Vianney Lecocq, MasterChef of France and teacher in Cuisine. This competition aims to share knowledge and increase exchanges.
Eight candidates from around the world had to revisit an archetypal French recipe by incorporating lessons from the gastronomy of their home country.
Each of them was assisted by a student in CAP POST BAC Cuisine of the school.
The jury included:
Jean-Baptise Lemoyne, Secretary of State to the Minister of Europe and Foreign Affairs, congratulated all the candidates and their helpers for the quality of their plates.