- The quality and accessibility of information
- The quality and accessibility of receptionfacilities
- Accessibility and support for students
- Housing and quality of life on campus
- Quality of post-graduation follow-up
FERRANDI Paris receives the "Bienvenue en France Label"
The Bienvenue en France label is a sign of trust andcertifies the quality of the welcome given to international students on ourcampuses.
The label is part of France's national attractivenessstrategy for welcoming international students, and distinguishes French highereducation institutions that develop and promote reception services forinternational students.
It is awarded for a period of 4 years and is grantedfollowing the evaluation of five criteria :
This label confirms FERRANDI Paris' commitment to welcoming and supporting its internationalstudents in order to guarantee the best possible integration and well-being onour campuses.